The Omnia 2200 series is the smallest in the Rilesa line that appeals to those who need flexible machinery with fast set up times and high capacity. This machine is well suited for small as well as larger batches. It can process many types of materials from solid wood and MDF to chipboard and plywood.
- Drilling from op to 4 sides
- 1-man operated
- Return conveyor
- Optional hopper with integrated down stacking function
- Optional horizontal drilling unit from backside with long stroke (up to 130 mm)
- Materialer: Solid wood, MDF, chipboard and plywood
- Components: Drawer sides and fronts etc.
The Omnia 2200 can be equipped with drilling units from both end sides, from the top, and from the back side. The drilling units, cross drilling and other functionality are accessed on the touchscreen panel. All necessary units are linked to the job and can be adjusted fast and precisely in all directions through the digital touchscreen panel. This screen will display the capacity and other production information as well. Upon completion of processing, the machine will transport the workpieces back to the operator via a return conveyor.