Rilesa Omnia 2200 Drilling Machine
The Rilesa Omnia 2200 drilling machine is well suited for small and large batches, and can process various material types from solid wood and MDF to chipboard and plywood. For those who require flexible machinery with fast setup times and high capacity, contact Highland Automation for more information about the Rilesa Omnia 2200 drilling machine.
- Drilling from op to 4 sides
- 1-man operated
- Return conveyor
- Optional hopper with integrated down stacking function
- Optional horizontal drilling unit from backside with long stroke (up to 130 mm)
- Materialer: Solid wood, MDF, chipboard and plywood
- Components: Drawer sides and fronts etc.
- Height: 10-40 mm (~0.393 to ~1.5748in)
- Width: 20-250 mm (~0.787 to ~9.842in)
- Length: 170-2200 mm (~6.692 to ~86.614in)
Omnia 2200 can be equipped with drilling units from both end sides, from the top and from the back side.